A fractional or interim executive, like myself, is an extremely valuable asset for businesses and organizations in need of temporary or ongoing leadership support. My name is Paul Puzanoski, and I am the founder of Creation Republic, a seasoned leader with over 20 years of experience in leadership and consulting.
One of the key benefits of hiring a fractional or interim executive is the ability to bring in specialized skills and knowledge without the cost of hiring someone full-time. This can be especially beneficial for small businesses or startups that may not have the budget for a full-time executive.
With a proven track record of delivering results, my skills have been honed through my experience as CEO of a prominent employment agency, founder and leader of an award-winning branding and design firm, cultivator of relationships between iconic brands, top-tier agencies and AdTech companies helping to generate over $7B in spending, the architect behind world-renowned wellness & healing events, and a driving force behind unique programs that have risen well over $150M for some of North America’s largest non-profit organizations. In addition to years of experience, a fractional or interim executive can provide a fresh perspective on the organization and its operations. They bring an outside perspective, which can be invaluable in identifying areas of improvement and creating new strategies for growth.
Another benefit of hiring a fractional or interim executive is their ability to hit the ground running. They have experience leading teams and implementing strategies, and can make an immediate impact on the organization. My proven track record of delivering results, and my skills and experience in a variety of industries, have equipped me with the ability to evaluate, analyze, and develop operational, marketing, and growth strategies that can drive growth and success for businesses and organizations.
Overall, a fractional or interim executive can bring a wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience to an organization, while also providing cost-effective leadership support. As a seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience, I’m well-suited to serve in fractional or interim roles, providing strategic direction and leadership to help drive growth and success for businesses and organizations.
In terms of the current situation, the need for a fractional executive may be even more pressing as many businesses are facing uncertainty and the need to adapt to a constantly changing environment. A fractional executive can provide the support and guidance needed to navigate these challenges and drive growth and success.
10 key benefits of hiring a fractional executive are:
- Cost-effectiveness: Hiring a fractional executive is more cost-effective than hiring a full-time employee, as the organization only pays for the time and services needed.
- Specialized skills and knowledge: Fractional executives bring specialized skills and knowledge to the organization, which can be particularly beneficial for small businesses or startups that may not have the budget for a full-time executive.
- Fresh perspective: A fractional executive brings an outside perspective to the organization, which can be invaluable in identifying areas of improvement and creating new strategies for growth.
- Immediate impact: Fractional executives have experience leading teams and implementing strategies, and can make an immediate impact on the organization.
- Flexibility: Hiring a fractional executive allows for flexibility in terms of the amount of time and services needed, which can be adjusted as the organization’s needs change.
- Scalability: A fractional executive can be hired on an as-needed basis, allowing the organization to scale up or down as needed.
- Experience: Fractional executives have a wealth of experience and have worked in a variety of roles and industries, which can bring valuable insights and best practices to the organization.
- Interim leadership: Fractional executives can provide interim leadership during a transition period, such as during the search for a permanent executive.
- Cost savings: Hiring a fractional executive can save the organization money on benefits, office space, and other costs associated with full-time employees.
- Risk reduction: Hiring a fractional executive can reduce the risk of hiring the wrong person for a full-time position, as the organization can test out the executive’s skills and fit before making a long-term commitment.
In conclusion, hiring a fractional or interim executive like myself can bring a wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience to an organization, while also providing cost-effective leadership support. Whether your business is a startup or a well-established company, a fractional executive can provide specialized skills, a fresh perspective, and immediate impact, as well as flexibility and scalability to meet the organization’s changing needs.
“Ready to Make a Difference?
Schedule a Consultation with me today. Email [email protected] to discuss how my expertise can empower your socially conscious organization or non-profit to achieve its goals and make a lasting impact on society.”